Tuesday, 11 June 2013
Do You Zynga?
Do you play any of the Zynga games on Facebook? I do! Between my iPhone, and Facebook I have played a lot of their games.
For a while, I was getting frustrated playing certain games, like Farmville 2 because I couldn't get any further in the game until my friends sent me some items. After 4 or 5 days of waiting, and begging, I would run out of time to finish the mission. Um...I am a tiny bit OCD, and that was making me crazy. I need closure people!
When I was in one of my begging, badgering, whining fits on my Facebook status, one of my friends suggested checking out Zynga.com! She said that it is much easier to complete missions, so it hooked me in.
Basically, it has all all the games they have on the main dashboard. You can easily try them out. You can sign in with your Facebook account, and it will hook the two accounts together.
From there, you can add friends on just zynga.com, and they aren't added to your Facebook friends. When you go into your games, you can post requests. it will go to your friends, but also into the game request cue on the side of the screen. Thus anyone can click on it, and send you the item, whether they are a friend or not. Of course, you can click on them too, thus getting items yourself, and giving some to others.
If you accept too many requests it does lock you out for a while from accepting requests in the feed, but that helps to spread it out a bit.
As you add friends on Zynga, you can then add them as your neighbours. Then if you are on Facebook or on Zynga they will be in your neighbours at the bottom. Thus making it better for receiving visits, and being able to visit them. Also sharing gifts in other games.
I find it very useful, and log in often! You can look for me - Shairbearg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment