Wednesday, 3 July 2013
Tomb Raider Observations
Hubby and I recently got the game Tomb Raider - A Survivor Is Born. While playing the game I made a few observations that I thought I would share with you:
1. You are never too good to pick up garbage. You never know what you can make with it. Laura is running around solving puzzles, shooting bad guys, and rummaging through what looks like piles of trash. When she does she picks up some things, and later turns it into something very fancy. A little like Martha Stewart, but more deadly.
2. The right outfit makes all the difference! No matter what weapons, tools, treasures she picks up...they all fit in her skin tight tank top, and skin tight pants! Oh and when they get all dirty, or bloody, just a little of water or rain will make them look good as new! I need that outfit because seriously I get stains on stuff and they never come out!
3. Rope can be used for anything. So when you are playing the game, she manages to find this rope, and takes it with her. This must be some sort of magic rope because she uses it for tying up her bow and arrow, shooting insane distances, and then climbing on it!
4. Laura will make a good mom one day. So many times during the games someone will say that we need to do something - not a hand me that thing, no like we need to go into the mouth of hell and shoot all these guys and bring back this massive thing. 6 people all just watch her go, and she runs off on her own. Comes back and they send her on another task. I just kept thinking yup! That's about it. Daddy will be sitting right there, 3 boys all come in and ask me to do stuff, and they all just sit there and watch while I get the stuff and wait for me to come back!
So have you made any funny observations from playing this game or any other??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

A little like Martha Stewart, but more deadly.
ReplyDeleteIs it wrong that what I got from this is a desire to see a Martha Stewart: Deadly Combat game?
Lara's outfit is probably made out of that same material Mark's Work Warehouse sells... the kind were liquid just runs off the material and doesn't stain. ;)
Awh man, I haven't turned my wii on in ages, and xbox hasn't existed in this house for longer than that. *horrors* I miss my xbox. :/
Aw I should buy some of this amazing material...with 3 boys oil and blood are common occurrences.
DeleteLOL yes you MUST check out the Martha Stewart Deadly combat game :)
GAH I haven't turned on my wii in ages unless it's for just dance disney with the boys. The xbox is hubby's.
I could just imagine the stages in a Martha Stewart game - in a studio, in a court room, in the prison. Side missions include, but not exclusive to, cooking, crafts, and conversing with fellow inmates.
ReplyDeleteLOL that's sure awesome!
Delete