Friday 9 January 2015

Clue with a Big Bang Twist




When I was a kid I use to play Clue all the time with my younger sister.  We loved playing all the time, and it's great for making you think things through and use a different part of your brain to figure out what is missing.

While doing some Christmas shopping this year I came across The Big Bang Theory Clue Game, and had to check it out, since we are fans of Big Bang Theory.  

This version of clue obviously has a bent towards The Big Bang Theory crew.  So instead of a mansion it is set in the apartment building where Sheldon, Leondard, and Penny live.  There are secret passage ways as previous versions have always had, but obviously these are a bit different.  You can get to Leonards bedroom from the laundry room, etc.  

You get to choose any of the characters for your pawn, and they are the suspects as well. I always choose Penny, you know for our striking resemblance as the super hot cheerleader types that we are (ok ok so I was probably more of a "Amy" then a "Penny" but I get to choose whoever I want and you can't stop me :P)

The story behind this is Sheldon has a mystery on his hands and you have to help him figure it out.  Someone has messed with Sheldon's things and he is very unhappy about it.  But who did it? What did they do?? Instead of weapons it is misdeeds done to his things such as: Erased Equation Board, Dog-eared Comic, Wiped Hard Drive, Stained Cushion, Defiled Toothbrush, Dismantled Shelbot

They also added in special suspect personality cards that give a special “power” to each player in the game.

Hubby and I have played a few times, and even my board game hating hubby enjoyed it!  Now that is saying something ;)

Of course the first time, I totally messed it up by not separating the cards properly and we ended up with Penny, the bathroom, and the laundry room as the answers and we were so confused! LOL  I did laugh so hard I was crying though, and hubby vowed not to play again this game again with me for the rest of the day! LOL

So who is a fan of Clue?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...