Monday 20 April 2015

Teens React to Nintendo {aka How to Feel Old}

Nintendo came out when I was a teen. Yes - I'm that old. Our family had computer games from when I was young, but we never got a console system until the SNES when I was 15. When we plugged it into one of our TVs, the whole screen jumped up and down the entire time we played. We sat there for hours - and honestly I have no idea how we all kept our sanity playing Mario on a jumping screen for that long.

By that point, though, I was a pro. Super Mario Brothers on the Nintendo was all I played when I went to my friends' houses. I loved that game.

So, this week when I was poking around YouTube, I found this video of some teens of today being given a Nintendo and asked to play the original Mario. It cracked me up. And then made me feel very old.

Enjoy.





What was the first system you played on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...