Monday 10 August 2015

GeekFuel July Box Review

Subscription Box

I have posted my love of GeekFuel Monthly Mystery Boxes before...and I will again today!  I made a video of my box opening for you to see all the goodies:



In the video, I went into some of the stuff that you will get in the box each month, but here is a great grahic to show you the kinds of things you will get:

This month I got tons of amazing goodies, again! So let's go over what I got this month, so you can feel so very jealous! Many of the items in these boxes are exclusive to GeekFuel, so you can't get them anywhere else. I also find the value is way over the price of the box, and worth every penny.


The first thing you will always get is the GeekFuel magazine!

This magazine always comes with info about the products in the box.  But it also has fun articles, and things that you will find interesting. When I was reading this month's magazine, I found an article on "great geeky raes".  It has Star Wars Podracing amongst other awesome races.  But the one that may have bought my undying love is when they mentioned this:



 That's right! They brought up Josh Wise, and the NASCAR Dogecar!  Oh yeah, this made the heart of this NASCAR obsessed geeky fan sing! Way to go GeekFuel! Thanks for sharing NASCAR with your audience! It's not just for southern red necks! Nope! It's for everyone!

I love that you get a downloadable game each box....I like even more that it isn't just a code, but an awesome present with it! This month it's star shaped candy!  This month the game is called Burnstar!




Check out this shiny new button!  "Pin this to your Brown Coat, channel your inner Mel, and set sail with the knowledge that serenity is always at your side."




There is always a great comic in the box.  While you may find similar comics elsewhere, they always have an exclusive GeekFuel version.  If you are into comics, be sure to check out Geek With Style Comics Section.  She always has something awesome going on!

This time I got the Marvel #1 Issue Civil War Comic Book, this variant cover is exclusive to GeekFuel.  There are even some signed copies in the boxes!




This month I got this Aliens Vampirella poster.  While this poster isn't really our taste, we did get an awesome Yoda one before our son stole!



While I am not a shot glass kind of gal, I do think this Ant Man one is pretty awesome!  They call it a Mini-Pint, because for us it's mini, but if you are an Ant Man it would be full sized! 



Next up is my Tour de Geek T-Shirt! This is agreat shirt full of geeky goodness!




Be sure to subscribe to Geek Fuel now, to get a special magazine, and all of August's geeky goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...