Saturday 31 October 2015

App Of The Week: Cats and Cards





I am a huge cat lover, and like solitaire, so when I the app called Cats and Cards I thought it would be fun to try out.



What happens when the world gets infested with hordes of mice? Well you call in the cats of course!  This is basically the premise behind this solitaire game.  This is a classic solitaire game with the a purrrrrrfect twist.

If you get 3 smiley stars on each level you earn new species of cats like Zombiecats!  Once you gather the themed cats collections to win special prizes.  You can trade with friends too.

I found the game cute, and fun, but I haven't really got too sucked in with it. I don't find it the easiest to look at, which then hinders my wanting to keep playing.

It's a cute game, but not something I will continue to play on an ongoing basis. It might be a little too gimmicky for my personal tastes.

2 comments:

  1. It does look cute. I like cute, but don't play games often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does look cute, but probably not one I will bother trying. (Judy Cowan)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...