Sunday 6 December 2015

Darth Vader Toaster

Oh man! Ok I know this isn't gaming related, but it is Star Wars related and well it's awesome! My hubby and I so badly want it! 

It's a Darth Vader Toaster!!

The Darth Vader Cool Wall toaster finds your lack of toast disturbing. Shaped like the iconic helmet of the Dark Lord of the Sith, this 2-slice toaster toasts your bread with the Star Wars logo. It has wide slots, a variable toast shade selector, removable crumb tray, and an extra lift feature so you can more easily enjoy the dark side of your bread.

More Information

  • Features the iconic shape of Darth Vader's helmet and is cool to the touch
  • Two-slice toaster toasts your bread with the Star Wars logo
  • Includes a variable toast shade selector and cancel feature
  • Wide slots and an extra lift feature makes getting your bread in and toast out easy
  • Removable crumb tray makes cleanup quick
  • Anti-slip rubber feet keeps the toaster steady when you're getting out your toast
Our family is a family of 5. We have a 4 slice toaster, because apparently 6 slice toasters are hard to find.  And if you do, it's around $100 and commercial grade.  Which really we don't need! So I think this would be awesome.  We could make 6 slices at a time, and well the boys would love Star Wars ones! ha!

Who do you think would love this?

26 comments:

  1. How cool is this! I know someone that this would make a perfect gift for. (Judy Cowan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Darth Vader Toaster is awesome.
    It's very unique and great for any Star Wars fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 40 year old son would be in piggy heaven with this very cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this toaster! Omgosh, my husband would freak out over it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In my family, this toaster would go over BIG! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My son and grandson would be having toast for breakfast, dinner and supper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this at The Source a few days ago and was so close to buying it! I really don't need a new toaster but it was hard to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My brother-in-law would get a kick out of this! Nice that it's cool to the touch & still has excellent toaster options like cancel & shade selector.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing...my son would sooooo love this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My little nephew would love anything Star Wars!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My grandson and granddaughter would absolutely love this Star Wars toaster.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My friend would absolutely love this, his girlfriend probably not so much

    ReplyDelete
  13. My grandchildren would love this! Heck I think my hubby would like it too.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. My grandchildren would love this! Heck I think my hubby would like it too.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. My grandchildren would love this! Heck I think my hubby would like it too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. My grandchildren would love this! Heck I think my hubby would like it too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. My little guys would go bananas over this! They love Star Wars.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My husband has informed me this just ZOOMED to the top of his 'want' list loL!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ive seen hockey ones this is way cooler

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've seen this and I know so many people that would go crazy for it! Pretty cool for Star Wars fans!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is quite epic! Not going to lie, I find Darth Vader kind of scary so I don't think I would get this!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an awesome toaster! i would love to have one of these

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really need this! I have a huge framed Vader picture in my entryway and this would really fit the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is just the coolest toaster ever! My son would absolutely love him!

    ReplyDelete
  25. my husband and son would absolutely love the toaster!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...