Tuesday 16 August 2016

Tapple 10 Kid Review

My boys and I have been playing Tapple for a couple of years, and so when I was asked to check out Tapple 10 I knew it would be of interest to us!

My 2 younger boys took it for a spin or two, and really were excited to tell you about it, so here is their review:



In cased you didn't fully understand.... this game has 10 different ways to play:

1. Tapple 10 Alpha
2. Rake ‘em In
3. Four in a Row
4. Down the Line
5. Head to Head
6. Scramble
7. Alpha Build
8. Countdown
9. Last Man Standing
10. Under Pressure


It is aimed at ages 8+, but my younger boy is 6, and his brother explained to him how to play and he had no trouble figuring it out.  They liked that it was compact and fast, and they could take it anywhere. 

Each game only took a few minutes for them to play, and my middle liked that he could play by himself or with others as it is for 1 or more players!


Buy it now

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this game, but it sure sounds like fun, thanks boys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of this game but it does sound like fun. Love that it is easy to take anywhere. (Judy Cowan)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...