Monday 23 January 2017

5 Date Nights for the Geeks!




On the lookout for some unique date ideas to spice up outings with your partner? While there are movies, and museums, art galleries, and popular restaurants, I was curious to find some fun alternative places to go to enjoy date-night with your Geek. This past Valentine’s Day, Jay and I didn’t plan ahead this year to do much, other than catch up with a movie or two, but it still made me wonder what our city has to offer for its nerdish demographic. Here are five geek-love themed date ideas I found that you can do any time of the year, especially if you live in Toronto, (and if you don’t, I highly encourage to use Google to find local counterparts for these activities.)

========== Read More ==========

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...