Thursday 26 January 2017

Loungefly Star Wars BB8 Dome Bag Top Handle Bag

Just before Christmas this year, hubby and I went shopping at the mall, and I found a really cute BB8 purse at EB Games! It was the Loungefly Star Wars BB8 Dome Bag, and I thought it was so super cute!

I love bags, but don't often carry different ones, or fancy ones. I tend to find one and stick to it, so I really didn't think hubby would get this one for me, but he did!

Pretty much since I received this bag I have carried it everywhere with me.

Loungefly Star Wars BB8 Dome Bag Top Handle Bag 

The Star Wars BB8 Dome Bag has some really cool features like the chrome rebel buttons used as embellishments at the end of the handles, and the Star Wars metal tag on the back, that looks classy.

Of course with the bright orange and white colours the bag stands out and catches people's attention, and they of course love BB8, because really who doesn't?

It is made from Polyvinyl, and Nylon on the outside, and has a 100% Polyester lining.

It has a zipper closure and is 8.5" high, and 9.5" wide.  

I love the look and feel of this bag, and am even starting to get use to how often strangers stop me to tell me how much they love my bag, and ask me all about it. 

There is one thing that I would change, it is a bit small for me, but it does make it cute and easy to carry.  But there are times that I would like it a bit bigger than it really is. 

 

Get the Loungefly Star Wars BB8 Dome Bag



They also have a variety of other Star Wars bags and wallets!  Check them out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...