Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Just Dance Review

Ubisoft Video Game Review

As a busy Mom of 3 boys, WAHM, and a person who loves hobbies finding time to go to the gym just doesn't happen.  I know I could and it's an excuse, but I use to have a gym membership.  I know me, and I know that I would end up being there thinking of all the other stuff I have to do in a day, and how I could be doing that right now.

I also know that the most important task in taking care of my boys, is to look after their mother.  I found a pedometer worked well for me, as I could just add in enough steps to make 10, 000 in a day.  But I need more to keep me in shape.  We tried out Disney Just Dance around Christmas time, since we were reviewing Game Access.

The boys loved it so much that when we found it on sale, we bought it.  I also found the Just Dance on sale too and picked it up.

Forms of Play

There are several ways to play.  The Warm Up is just like the way you would warm on in Kindergarden LOL.  You know the roll your head, make circles with your arms, etc.  The boys loved it.


It has so many songs that I love.  It did say 10+, but I thought really why couldn't my 6yo play?  It's just dancing.  Well, we played one song, and there was pelvis thrusts and smacking your own butt.  I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes, and my 6yo was like "Mommy this is silly" and he was laughing too.  Yeah, I now know why.

Other than that, we found it a fun game, that really gets you moving and sweating!

Totally worth the price, and no extra things needed.  On Wii, you just need the regular controller.

5 comments:

  1. This is a fun game with a bunch of friends and a few drinks. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to buy this for my family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun one, for parties too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this game! It's such a hit among my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like such fun, and good exercise too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...