Friday, 10 May 2013

The Truth about Farmville

Hold on...wait...it isn't real??? 
 

12 comments:

  1. Ha Ha ha, I know someone like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. *applauds* so honest! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I've been there ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahah I love that woman -- was that really their conversation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I had seen a clip of it, so when I saw this clipping I had to post it LOL Plus I play a lot of farmville 2, and I take it very seriously!

      Delete
  5. Hahaha i know a few people addicted to farmville

    ReplyDelete
  6. william saylor16 May 2013 at 21:26

    I played that for awhile but got bord with it quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol...I know quite a few people addicted to that game.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many people I know are addicted to Farmville. I'm afraid to start in case it happens to me! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deb Dorrington29 May 2013 at 08:40

    Before I knew what Farmville was my niece was always talking about it. She took it so seriously that I thought she was going to buy a real farm with her friends. She is still addicted to it, I joined and only lasted 2 days..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I played Farmville once for a week or so while visiting family and then dropped it. Too much wasted time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...