Saturday 31 January 2015

App Of The Week: Simson's Tapped Out




With our App Of The Week Series I have had to branch out my normal apps that I play, so I can keep bringing you fun apps to check out.  Since I am running out of ones that I had previously tried, I asked my friends which apps they play. 

Several of my friends said Simpsons Tapped Out, so I thought I would check it out to see what it was like.

If you have ever played Cityville, then you will get the basic gist of this game.  The thing that makes this different of course is the Simpsons connection.  If you are NOT a Simpsons fan, you should probably just skip this game.

If you are a Simpsons fan, and like this type of game, then get it, get it now! 

This game is free, but has some in app purchases available.  The storyline follows what happens when Homer ends up blowing up Springfield, and it needs to be rebuilt.

You start with just Homer, and a challenge to do. As you start doing challenges, you unlock jobs that you can later set Homer to doing.  You will also then unlock more jobs, and more characters. 

I like that stays true to the characters you know on tv, and the tasks can take any number of times and you earn money depending on the time of the job.  The jobs are for different for each person and suits their personalities.  Like for Homer, his involve: watching tv, playing on his myPad, and lounging in the pool.


If you are looking for a brain challenging game, then this is not the game for you.  But if you are looking for a quick, fun game.  Then give this a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...