Sunday 5 April 2015

SimCity BuildIt



In case you didn't know this, I am a huge NASCAR fan, and I know you are probably thinking what does that have to do with SimCity BuildIt? Well....bear with me here.

One of my favourite journalists does a 12 Questions with a driver each week for the year.  The drivers love it as it's not the usual questions, and the fans love it because it's usually a lot more driver personality than "My <sponsor plug> <manufacturer plug> was super fast today, and we did all we could.  Our <team plug> was on the ball, and we did the best we could.  I want to thank <Owner plug>...."

Anyway I was reading his 12 Questions with Dale Earnhardt Jr, who is well known for his love of gaming, and Dale Jr mentioned his new favourite game: SimCity BuildIt.

Of course, my love of gaming, and the fact that I am a proud member of Jr Nation means I had to check it out:





If you are a fan of SimCity, then you should check this game out.  They recreated SimCity for mobile.  Keep in mind that while it's a free game it also has in app purchases, so be careful around the kiddies!


BUILD YOUR CITY
With countless buildings and vivid, 3D-quality graphics, this is the most realistic city builder on mobile. Strategically place buildings to keep the taxes flowing and your city growing. Pinch, zoom, and rotate 360 degrees as you manage your city on the go – both online and offline.

FLEX YOUR POWER
Create and trade resources with friends and other cities. Unlock exclusive buildings like Big Ben and The Arc de Triomphe, or unleash natural (and not so natural) disasters!

KEEP YOUR CITIZENS HAPPY
Solve real city challenges like traffic, fires, and pollution. Balance services like power and entertainment to give your citizens what they need. Complete fun challenges to specialize your city and shape society.

Watch your city come to life – night and day!

I am not a fan of these type so games on mobile. I find they are too small and busy for me, so I am not hugely into it after giving it a try.  I did look to see if it was in the Mac Store as I would for sure play on my computer but alas it is not.

So if this is your type of game, and you don't find it overwhelming on such a tiny screen, than I am sure you will like it.

What games are you top ones that we should check out?

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...