Saturday 20 June 2015

App Of The Week: Loop Drive



This week for the App Of The Week, I will be telling you about Loop Drive.




We are always looking for something fun to play and show you how to play.  So I did a search for a good free app and found Loop Drive.  It has a similar feel to Crossy Road, although it isn't the same.

This is a very simple game.  Your car goes around in a circle, while other cars go on another circle.  You have 2 pedals, a gas, and brake.  I found the tutorial wasn't good, and I had no idea those little faded out weird dot patterns were pedals.  Hubby figured that out. I realized you had to tap to go fast.

All you have to do is not crash into the other cars. Sounds easy, right? It is not.

As you race around you will earn coins after each lap.  After a few laps they will add another car, and then you will have more to contend with.


Loop Drive: Crash Race is easy to play, hard to master, impossible not to crash but definitely addictive!


I find the simple games tend to be the most addictive to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...