Saturday 25 July 2015

App Of The Week: Uno With Friends






This week I am telling you about Uno & Friends



Uno & Friends is a social app of the card game Uno. 


For this app, you have to  enter your age to be able to play the game; I believe it is because it is online and you can encounter adults and possibly inappropriate content.  There is also inapp purchases, while the app itself is free, so if you are letting someone who is younger play, you should be aware of that and safe guard your payment information.

This app has some serious potential, but I find to just get to the game itself there is a lot of preliminary things, like pop up scratchers, approving this and that before you can get to anything.  It gets frustrating after a while.  I am the type who likes to open an app for a couple of minutes at a time sometimes, so pop in and play then pop out so I can do other things. If I am waiting for something I will play a game whether it be 5 minutes for 35 minutes etc.

The other thing that can be good or bad about this game is you have to have an internet connection, and you have to play with other people live online.  You have to complete an game.  There is no pop in and play for a few minutes, and come back later.  So for me it's not really a good fit.

However, it might be worth a try for you, if you like to play a full round at a time, and you like playing in real time.  I am more of a turn based, play when you got a moment type of girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...