Sunday 26 July 2015

Slingo Adventure



I used to play a game called Slingo Adventure on my computer when I lived by myself.  Since I have been married and living with my hubby the last 12 years, it's been a while.  I recently discovered that they now have a Slingo Adventure app! You can still get it for your computer, but I personally find it easier to play most games on my phone now as I can take them with me wherever I go!

Since this is a game I use to play a lot, I knew I would like it.  If you aren't into gambling, but like playing slot style games, then Slingo Adventure is a game that you will probably like.

Slingo Adventure is a cross between a slot machine style game play, and Bingo.  You will be spinning  the play board, and then you match the numbers that come up across the bottom of the play area.  Mark off your numbers, and spin again.

Of course, there are power ups to help you get rows finished.  Plus there are mini games, coin flips and "betting" your coins for different reasons.  You want to get the highest score possible of course.

I really like this game.  It's mindless fun, but you have to pay attention or you will miss a number and not get a slingo! Heaven forbid!

Overall this is a fun, simple to learn game.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...