Friday 3 July 2015

Flashback Friday - 007 THUNDERBALL UNDERWATER BATTLE GAME #FBF



While looking online I discovered the 007 THUNDERBALL UNDERWATER BATTLE GAME.  This is a very rare game at this point, and I've seen it priced for around $1650 USD.

This game came out in 1965, and was for 2-4 players, aged 8 and up.

The Thunderball game is themed after James Bond 007, of course, and is based on the under underwater battle sequence from the movie Thunderball - Largo v. James Bond!

Some of the fun features this game includes is colorful plastic scuba swimmer figures on clear plastic pedestals with metal bases. There are also similarly mounted shark figures. The battle takes place on a glossy seascape mapboard. Rules are printed inside the lid.

I know this would be something my hubby and I would love to own, as we love watching Bond, and this is one of the movies that I enjoy!  Although the price tag is a little steep currently LOL

What say you, would you play?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...