Saturday 4 July 2015

App Of The Week - Yahtzee Buddies




Yahtzee has been a family classic game for my family since I was young.  We use to take it on trips, camping, or whatever.  If no one else was up to playing, my younger sister and I use to play.  These days I don't have as many people who want to play Yahtzee around, so I don't get to play very often.

While looking up new apps for App Of The Week, I found the Yahtzee Buddies app.

If you are a fan of Yahtzee, this has all the fun of Yahtzee in an app.  You can defeat a new DiceMaster each day to win Bonus Rolls, score Custom Dice and test your skills.

You don't have to have a friends playing to play, although it does make it more fun.  You can just get a random person matched up with you.  You can customize your dice, and it even pairs with Apple Watch if you have it.

It is very simple to play, and you can follow the tutorial, although even if I hadn't I would've been able to figure it out super easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...