Tuesday 21 July 2015

Minecraft Grass Block Cake Tutorial with @MerryAboutTown

When it comes to cake decorating, this girl needs all the help she can get.  I  can't be the only one out there!

Of course, our kids all want the latest thing on their cakes, and I know many a Mom breathed a sign of relief when Minecraft block pixelation came to save the day!  Oh thank you Minecraft designers for making dirt, and grass a cool thing!  You are the best!

Merry About Town came up with this Minecraft Grass Block Cake Tutorial to help all of us challenged Moms to look like superheroes to our little Minecrafters.


Today is Evan’s official birthday so the Minecraft posts are going to slow down and/or stop. Mostly because I don’t understand Minecraft enough to write about it. There seems to be lots of building, killing animals for food and fending off Creepers. If I actually listened to everything Evan told me about Minecraft, I would be an expert. Instead, I listen for 5 seconds and then my brain turns his voice in to the “Wah wah waaaaah wah” of Charlie Brown’s teacher.

Editor's note: I hear her...oh how I hear her.... 7 segment LEDs.....

========== Read More ==========

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...