Monday 20 July 2015

Super Easy Minecraft Cupcakes

So I love gaming, and being "the best Mom ever" and making my boys think I am the craftiest, handiest, Mom Ever!!!

I can knit up a lot of awesome things for them, but creating decorative cupcakes, and cakes that are picture worthy?  NOPE.  I pretty much am a decorating fail. But I think I can do these awesome Minecraft Creeper Cupcakes from about town:



I’m not sure how it happened but Evan is turning 7 this week. It seems like just yesterday that he was a tiny squishy baby. Now he is a tall boy who loves his Mama, Minecraft, Skylanders and Lego. He had very specific instructions for Skylanders cupcakes but it sounded a bit too complex for me. Thankfully I was able to talk him in to Minecraft cupcakes instead. Pixelated faces? I can do that!


========== Get The Recipe ==========

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...