Tuesday 25 August 2015

16 Final Fantasy Crochet Patterns


The Final Fantasy video game series has been a huge part of my life, right from way back in the NES days. Chocobos, and Mogs, and Cactuar, oh my! I love the ascetic that this game has maintained over the years. Yes, video game graphics have changed vastly from the 8-bit NES days, and Final Fantasy's look has evolved over the years, but there is still, at the core, an anime style that I adore the look of.

I love knitting, and the adorable things you can make with crochet! So when I can combine my love of gaming with my love of handmade items, I am a happy lady!!

I found 16 Final Fantasy Crochet Patterns that I thought you might want to try!

(And if knitting is more your thing, we also have a list of Final Fantasy Inspired Knitting Patterns).

1. Final Fantasy Black Mage
2. Fat Moogle
3. Chocobo
4. Travel Moogle
5. Moogle Pattern
6. Cactuar Amigurumi
7. Final Fantasy Cactuar
8. Tonberry
9.  Moogle
10. Sultana Nanamo
11. Moogle Ornament
12. Crystal Chronicles Moogle
13. 3 Gamer Squares
14. Moogle
15. Black Mage
16. Final Fantasy Amigurumi


1 comment:

  1. This has officially motivated me to step up my crocheting game from just scarfs....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...