Saturday 29 August 2015

Angry Birds Friends App of The Week


I am taking full advantage of my kids being home for the summer, their love of playing apps, and the fact they will work for $1.

So this week I hired my middle son to do an app review, and he is showcasing Angry Birds Friends.  My thought? Man there are a lot of Angry Birds additions...and am I just getting ripped off, since he mostly just writes the same thing over and over?? LOL

Here is his review:


As you can see....he thinks lines are a mere suggestion instead of a necessity! LOL But I love that he tries, and that he really does put his heart into his review.

How you play:
Start the fight or do practice. Hold back, let go, press the screen. You have incredible terance.  (Editor's notes: I didn't know what he meant by the incredible terance so I asked him.  His response? "Oh I found out later his name is really wing man.")

And introducing the new global League! Challenge millions of players from across the world in a fantastically furious bird flingin’ festival of pig poppin’ destruction! Get higher scores to improve your ranking and climb through the seven tiers (sound easy? it’s not). The higher you go, the tougher it gets. And remember, what goes up can also come down...

You can play on mobile devices or Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...