Friday 11 September 2015

Geek Fuel Box Review


http://www.geekfuel.com/andshegames

It's Geek Fuel Box review time again!! WOOT!  I did an unboxing video:




Let's go through the actual items that were in my box:

A photo posted by shairbearg (@shairbearg) on

I really like that you always get a t-shirt that you can get in girl sizes!! Between the t-shirt and the gaming code that is in every box, it is worth more than the value of the box.  BUT that's not all you get!

The game code is always paired with a little gift.  This time it is fireworks..... I will let Daddy be in charge of those! LOL With 3 boys that could go terribly wrong! But boy will they love them!

This month the game code is for Aarus Awakening.



I also got this super awesome Pocket Pop Keychain, Finn from Adventure Time.




Each month you receive the GeekFuel Magazine that has fun articles in it! It goes along with the items in the box, but isn't selling you on the product, but articles that relate!
 



This month you either received a copy of The World According to: Wolverine or Spiderman.  I received the Wolverine book, and it's like a scrapbook about his life!  

He doles out advice on how to live, and what it is really like to be a Superhero! It has momentos and a Wolverine poster in the back.  It is a very cool book!




TMNT Lollipop! It's like the perfect combo for a Boy Mom!  This lolli is even shaped like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle!! And yes I think I need 3 of these! LOL I am going to give this one to my 5yo if he is good at school!



Once again I really enjoyed my GeekFuel box! This is a really good value, and is something that I keep 99% of the items!

3 comments:

  1. My daughter wants these. It does look like you get some pretty cool stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some really cool things in that box. :) Lots of goodies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing what you get in these boxes! it's like your getting a birthday gift every month and I like that it's a surprise, you don't know what is going to be in the box till you open it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...