Monday 26 October 2015

Mashin' Max Board Game Review

Having two boys can make for very busy days. The oldest loves to be on technology and the youngest is starting to show interest in it too. I don't mind a little bit of technology but like to make sure we are getting more time as a family do things together. We love to play board games together. but sadly with 6 years between my boys trying to find board games to play together can be a bit of a challenge.

MashinMaxGame

We were sent The Mashin' Max Game from Hasbro and I must admit it is a really cool game that both my boys enjoyed playing. Have you heard of it? There is not a dull moment when playing the Machin' Max Game! You need to be hurrying around the board as fast as you can while gathering as many berries as you can. As you are rushing around make sure you are paying attention as Mashin' Max is never to far behind waiting to pounce. He loves to mash the critters and thinks it is fun to make you loose all your berries if he mashes you. He spins and slams as you move your critters around and you can only win by dodging his big fists.

smashingpieces

The Mashin' Max Game comes with: Mashin' Max (body, 2 arms, 2 feet), gameboard blue stump green stump yellow stump 3 blue bunny figures 3 yellow hedgehog figures 3 green turtle figures 24 berry tokens, storage bag for components instructions

MashinMaxbig

It did involve some assembly on my end as Mashin Max came in various pieces. But in a couple minutes I had it all snapped together and ready to go. The best part is I needed ZERO batteries! Both boys loved watching each other move around the board and seeing the other be mashed by Mashin' Max! I don't know who enjoyed it more them or me! I really enjoyed the time together and not having to listen to I am bored or I don't know how to play etc. The game is geared for kids 4 and up, but 3 year old was able to play, because it does contain little pieces there is a choking hazard so I did not leave him alone with the game and made sure it was put up when we were done.

1 comment:

  1. Any chance you could scan the English instructions? My daughter would like to play the game she got for Christmas but it had only the French instructions. I have looked online and cannot find them anywhere. Apparently this is a common problem with this particular game. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...