Tuesday 1 December 2015

Mario Kart 8 Game Kid Review


My house is full of Mario Kart fans.  It started with me, and I have the boys hooked as well. We desperately want Mario Kart 8, but since we don't yet have a Wii U, there isn't much we can do about it yet.  However, the Downshifting Pro has a 13 yr old son who checked it out and wrote a review about it.

Check out that post here:


It took a long time to get my copy of Mario Kart 8, but I did get it a couple days ago. I am glad that I did get it, and now I am here to tell you of what I think. Mario Kart 8 is a racing game for the Wii U and the eighth instalment of the long-running Mario Kart series, a spin-off of the famous Super Mario franchise. I’ll divide this review into several components, starting with Grand Prix.

========== Read More ==========


10 comments:

  1. Mario Kart for N64 has always been my favourite but we don't have an N64 anymore so we play Mario Kart on the Wii. It's pretty much my favourite video game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really not a gamer myself, but my kids totally are. They have played most of the Mario Kart games and loved them. We don't have this system, but I'm sure that they would love this game as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not much of a gamer but my youngest son is really into gaming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to play Mario Kart all the time as a kid and teen. I'm not surprised that they kept making it because it was a super fun game!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My boys are grown and they are still a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love any of the Mario games I have played, haven't actually tried this one yet. Great review. (Judy Cowan)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the one game I wish was out for my 3DS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. my guys would really like this game

    ReplyDelete
  9. My oldest son loves playing MarioKart with his daddy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...