Saturday 9 January 2016

App of The Week: The app review that isn't


Ok This week's App review is going to be a bit different because I haven't found an app that annoyed me as much as this one before.

So I was looking for games to play for my weekly app review when I came across Family Fued 2.


I like the show, and have enjoyed playing Family Fued computer games, and things over the years so I thought I would give it a shot.

After downloading it, I clicked open.  The first thing that happened was an error.  Ok well that's not so good. Retry.

After taking an insanely long time to load, we were ready to play, right? Wrong.  First I needed to get through the ads, and connect with Facebook so I could play with my friends.

Then I got through that. I played a couple of rounds, between the ads, and then telling me my answers weren't up there only to find it was actually there the whole time.  I got annoyed, and closed the game.

Between errors, ads, and loading times, I don't recommend this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...