Sunday 10 January 2016

It's a Minions Life for Sure


When I was growing up we use to play The Game of Life as a family on a regular basis.  I have fond memories of playing, with my parents.  So much laughing, and silliness revolved around this game.




My boys and I play The Game of Life Jr on a regular basis, but I have been looking to get them the regular version.  I wasn't sure if they would be ready for it, though, so when I got The Game of Life Despicable Me version, I thought this might be a good a good step up for them.


Play the game of life with despicable me minions! just choose your minion, choose a job, and let the adventure begin. You'll sing at grub's wedding, steal the moon, and other wacky escapades - but watch out for the evil minions as you try to bag 5 bunches of bananas! The mini-spinner might send you in an unexpected direction, but you can always get sneaky and slide through a tube to a new space. Will you beat the others to it. Or will they steal your loot? you'll find out when you play the despicable me version of the game of life!


The basic concept is the same as the regular game, but a little bit more like the Junior version. The money is simplified, and there are actions.

The actions are all taken from the movies, and made the boys laugh.  Plus they loved helping gru, and the girls with all the things they saw in the movie.


This game also has mini spinners where you can put the minion you are using and spin it around then choose your direction.  This adds a unique aspect to the game.

For different actions, and certain squares on the board, you get to collect a bunch of bananas, you can trade in your money for bunches too.  Once you get 5 bunches you have won the game!


My youngest won a few times, and learned quickly to trade in his money for bunches of bananas.

Overall, we have played this a bunch of times already, and will continue to play more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...