Saturday 23 July 2016

5 Gaming Room Decor Ideas




My hubby and I have been talking about doing a gaming and movie room downstairs in our 2nd living room.  So I thought I would come up with some awesome ideas to make the gaming room really cool!

1. DIY Media room candy display

This is a really cute display that make a great accent piece.  It's an easy DIY project using pegboard and chalkboard paint to make a fun display for candy in a media room or game room. It could also be used on an easel for an outdoor movie night!


2. Super Mario Question Block Shelf




How to make a Super Mario Question Block Shelf from IKEA furniture. Downloadable printable question mark template. This is a really simple, inexpensive, and cool looking shelf unit.  It would be great for game storage, book storage, and could make a center piece for the room.



3. Video Game Controller Art

 




Seriously I love these!! They are a bit pricey to buy, but I really love them!
These are completely original, hand painted controller paintings. Perfect for any game room or man cave.

Each painting is $35.00 plus shipping and handling.

Colors can be changed upon request, and most controllers you wish can be made!

Sizes to pick from are 16" by 20" or 18" by 24". Each painting is custom made per order. Please allow 7-10 days for me to complete your order depending on quantity ordered. Each painting is slightly different as I use real paint splatters: no 2 paintings are exactly alike!

4. Board Games As Wall Art

 



Make your board games, easily accessible, easily stored, and use them as decoration!


5. Mario Brothers Lego Aquarium

 

 




I have been wanting an aquarium for a long time! I think this would be an awesome way to show off our love of gaming and lego in our house while adding a beautiful piece of decor and ambiance to the house. What items are on your gaming room dream list?

1 comment:

  1. love the ideas! My son would love this! I like the Games for Wall art, we have so many boxed games!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...