Friday 22 July 2016

Top 5 Gaming Posts I Found On Pinterest




1. The way I see it you are a nerd




This is 27 photos all about being nerdy, and gaming.  I seriously love it! The Tetris costumes made me giggle, and the pacman/Rubix cake is really cool and well done.

You can pin it here: PIN IT


2. The Ridiculously Long Flowchart to Help You Choose a Video Game 




This really is a ridiculously long flow chart, but it has tons of helpful information for finding the right game for you.

You can pin it here: PIN IT


3. 24 Geeky Gamer Desserts




If I have to explain to you why this is awesome, then I am not sure you are a gamer girl, because a real gamer girl would know why gaming shaped cake and chocolate is just awesome.

You can pin it here: PIN IT


4. Life of a Gamer

I like this because it takes some aspects of gaming, and makes a little fun of us.  It made me giggle.  The one where it jokes about ending the game and you sit there and think "now what", feeling like your life is over was something that hubby and I have experienced.  Playing Tomb Raider, and then all of sudden we finish the game, and just sit there.....hmmmm now what are we going to do?

You can pin it here: PIN IT


5.  50 Gamer Gift Ideas

We love getting gaming gifts and finding unique gamer gifts for our families! This is a great list of some really fun ideas!

You can pin it here: PIN IT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...