Friday 1 July 2016

Twister





When you are a boy mom you should get Twister! Seriously, this is a great game for boys! LOL You know where they will be, it keeps them focused, in one place, and gets some of the energy out.  Plus you work on balance, and activities.


Have you played this newer version?  Hasbro took all the fun of the classic TWISTER, and added 2 more moves! So while you are trying to keep those hands and feet on the mat without falling over beware of the new "AIR" move!  Yeah next thing you know you have a hand in the air, and are falling over!! GAH!

Or what about the other new dreaded move..... Spinner's Choice.  Yeah I say dreaded because you can think of anything you want them to do.  Of course my boys always say "shake your butt" and then laugh until all 3 of them fall over!  You can do any thing that your mind can think of. This can get dangerous!


Have you ever played Twister?  I would love to hear your funny Twister stories!

2 comments:

  1. Twister game from my childhood and it is still popular

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played twister as a child but now I think I might pull something ! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...