Friday 9 September 2016

CuteZee Knitting Game Video

As a knitter I am often online looking for knitting patterns that I can make.  I usually stumble across a lot of cute crochet patterns too.  So I often share them on my other blog as if I am looking for patterns, others are too and why not have some easy to find for them?

I was looking for some video game knitting patterns to share on here, as those usually gain a lot of interest too.  I typed in a search, and well the first site that came up was ours, so that was pretty cool. Then that's when things took a weird turn.  I saw some videos.... apparently there is a girls only games website (which has weird games like Barbie hair salon, and do people's nails). But it also has a craft game section, and voila here is a video for one of their knitting games:





As a girl who likes knitting while watching NASCAR races, and lives in a house full of males who don't want to watch NASCAR races, I find this website sadly lacking in options of real games.  Yes, I get that girls like these things, but I think we like other stuff too.

Oh and this knitting game?  I got bored after 2 minutes, but I am not a little girl so maybe they would like it more? I would rather just pick up the real needles!

2 comments:

  1. what a great way to learn, too bad the site isn't geared to all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my daughter would LOVE this sort of thing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...