Sunday 23 October 2016

I Beat Boys

Are you looking for a gift for the gamer girl in your life? Then you need to get this shirt! I love this Tee from Guerrilla Tees!







Are you the girl in your group who's consistently beating your male gaming buddies?  If so, this just might be the perfect women's gaming shirt to show off your skills.  Our I Beat Boys ladies t-shirt comes in your choice of either black or pink, and features subtle yet inspiring graphics of two controllers and the respective phrase in clean, easy-to-read lettering.  Wear it on gaming night, to the bars or anywhere you feel like unleashing your inner warrior!

4 comments:

  1. I can so see my daughter wearing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an adorable shirt, love it though I couldn't wear it, I'd just get laughed at and none of my daughters are gamers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it and I know someone that it would be perfect for! (Judy Cowan)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one fun T-shirt that would be fun to give for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...