Friday 21 October 2016

Sphero Special Edition BB-8 App-Enabled Droid with Force Band


Last year at Christmas, we got our son the Sphero BB8, and he went nuts for it! He still plays with it all the time, and I was thankful blogging was able to provide this for him!  I thought it was the coolest things out there in BB8 items....but they managed to make it even more awesome!  Seriously.

They now have the Star Wars™ Force Band™ by Sphero!  And you can get it in a special combo kit with the BB-8!  You can be just like a Jedi Knight, when you use the force to control your BB8.

You can expand your abilities with Force Training, and use the band by itself to complete Combat Training for Blasters, Lightsabers, and the Force itself, or collect digital holocrons in your environment through Force Awareness. Fulfill your destiny and become strong in the ways of the Force.

Pair your Force Band with Special Edition Battle-Worn BB-8, straight from the sands of Jakku!  It actually looks like it has been on the Resistance missions.  The Force Band is also compatible with the original BB-8 App-Enabled Droid by Sphero and Sphero robots powered by Bluetooth SMART.  I think we need this for our boy! Although he loves Darth Vader and Kylo Ren, so I am sure he would bring BB8 to the dark side!

Get the Sphero Special Edition BB-8 App-Enabled Droid with Force Band here


2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of these and I'm sure my son (an adult) would love this one, he's a huge Star Wars fan :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want a BB-8, my husband would have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...