Monday 17 October 2016

The Nerdy Knitter


I am a nerd or geek, and a knitter.  So I am always looking for awesome nerdy patterns to share with you, or to make myself.  We have shared a lot of different gaming and geeky inspired craft patterns.

Some of our top craft posts are:

Star Wars Crochet Patterns

A Game of Yarns 60 Fantasy Themed Patterns

14 Free Minecraft Crochet Patterns
  
21 Free Super Mario Cross Stitch Patterns 



40 Epic Dr. Who Crochet Patterns
   
Gaming Knitting Patterns

86 Epic Dr. Who Knitting Patterns
   
We know that you all love the knitting and crafting patterns so I had to share The Nerdy Knitter blog!


This blog is all about sharing nerdy knitting patterns.  It contains some great knitting, and crochet patterns from Star Wars, gaming, and all other geeky type patterns, including Star Wars hats for your pets!

I love this crocheted pattern for a Nintendo vintage controller:

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure my son would love the Star Wars Crochet Patterns, he's a hugh fan despite being very close to 40 yrs old :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great patterns, thanks for sharing. (Judy Cowan)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...