Friday 4 November 2016

Disney Junior The Lion Guard Boulder Burst Game

I am always looking for some great games to play with my boys, and I was sent Boulder Burst to check out for my other blog! I thought this would be a great game to share over here as well for our gift guide!

Check it out!
boulder-game The Pride Lands are in danger of flooding and Bunga’s boulder dam could burst at any time! Add “water” balls and build the wall higher and higher but don’t be the player to make it come tumbling down!

The Disney Junior The Lion Guard Boulder Burst Game Features:

Hold the water back with a teetering stack!


Contents: 28 Boulders, 18 “Water” Balls, 1 Canyon, 1 Rain Cloud, 1 Back Wall, 1 Pride Lands Platform, Instructions

Buy this game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...