Sunday 12 April 2015

Township


I tried out a new iOS game called Township, that I got free through the app store.

Township is a city-building and farming all in one app.  You need to harvest crops, run factories and sell goods.  You can explore mines, and run establishments. 

Township is completely free to download and play. Some in-game items can also be purchased for real money, however this is optional and not required.  Although you do need a network connection to play.

 The first thing I noticed was to do anything you need to do a few steps for each thing.  For example, to harvest wheat you need to get a tool, first. I always dislike this because I feel like it just makes the game bulkier and more steps.

I don't really understand the point, and feel like it's an added unnecessary step.  It is one that most of these games have, thus the reason I am a Farmville 2 fan as they eliminated a lot of those extra steps.

Over all I found this to be a cute game, and similar to all city- build games.   If this is the type of game you enjoy, you should check it out for sure.

You can make some of the famous landmarks from around the world in your own town which I thought was a great and fun idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...