Tuesday 30 June 2015

Totally Trektacular Star Trek Crochet Patterns



Star Trek has a bit of a resurgence since the new cast has taken over the Enterprise.  I have been surrounded by Trekkies my whole life, so while I wouldn't consider myself a hardcore Star Trek fan, I have watched many, many, hours of it over the years.

I thought I would share some Star Trek Crochet Patterns with my fellow geeks!  Also look at our Star Trek Knitting Patterns List as well!


1. Star Trek Command Pillow

2. Star Trek Medical Pillow

3. Star Trek Security Pillow

4. Star Trek Teddy Bear

5. Star Trek Badge

6. Capt. Picard

7. Worf

8. Starfleet Insignia

9. Star Trek Doll Uniforms

10. Spock

11. Starship Enterprise Amigurumi

12. Starship Enterprise

13. USS Enterprise

14. Star Trek Baby Bib

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...