Sunday 5 July 2015

Surprisingly Addictive Coin Dozer


I love playing games on my iphone when I am waiting on something. I recently discovered Coin Dozer

This surprisingly addictive game, is just like what you would see at an arcade. Whenever I am stuck having fun at Chuck E Cheese, I am playing Coin Dozer or something similar.  I find it is great for spitting out tickets, and using up tokens, which are my 2 goals at Chuck E Cheese LOL.

I really didn't think this game would be all that fun, and seriously thought, ok it will be a quick post for the blog.  That was the sole purpose of downloading this game.

Now I am totally addicted.   I really thought it was funny that in the iTunes description it says:

The mega addictive time waster game you and your kids have spent countless hours playing, now in the palm of your hand! No cash, quarters, bulldozer, or trip to Vegas needed.

It totally is a time waster, but so fun and addictive.

Push shiny gold coins and exciting prizes into your hands by dropping some from your pocket through the slots and into the coin pusher.   When you are pushing some of your coins will drop off the side, and I have seen some of my bonuses fall down there and I yell NO! LOL Hubby and the boys think I got bad news, and I am like no my XP bonus coin fell off the side!

You can get boosters like walls that will protect the sides so all your coins and prizes go straight to you!

This is a free game, although you can buy the pro version, which I might do next.  So far I have found the free version great, and totally not needing to pay for anything. I hate when the free version means you really have to buy in app purchases to get anywhere.  You can for sure do that with this app, but I haven't found that you need to.

You can earn everything you want for free to keep playing.  You can also watch ads for other games and things to get more coins or Dozer Dollars to buy boosts.  I choose to do this since I need to find more games to play so I can share with you. But it's not needed to have a totally fun experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...