Monday 6 July 2015

My Days As an AdVenture Capitalist



I am always on the lookout for a fun new game to check out, and share with you.  Oh man, this one is super simple, and doesn't seem addictive at first....

AdVenture Capitalist starts out with you opening a lemonade stand.  You just click a button.  That's it. Over and over.  Then oh you can buy a newspaper stand, and upgrade your lemonade stand.

As you are click and going you will think hmmmm this is starting to get boring.  All this clicking? It's a lot of work, for what I am getting, and if I close the game nothing is going to happen while I am not here.  That's when the little dude pops up and says "tired of clicking?" and you think YES!!!!

So you hire a manager, and well that's easy.  Now the money is cranking in. You are buying upgrades, and new companies, and managers, and everything is moving swimmingly.  Then you think, that's it?

So that little guy pops up and says get Angel Investors....this is cool, but you have to restart! GAH all progress lost!!  But then..... the angels make things faster.  Oh man this thing is crazy.

This super easy game, is not complicated, but FUN!!! It keeps you interested, and is very easy.  It keeps going when you aren't there, so when you come back you and upgrade and keep rolling.

You can play online, grab it through Apple Store, Google Play, Steam or play on Kongregate.

Ok, I gotta go...I gotta check my investments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...