Tuesday 4 August 2015

Pac-Man Board Game

When I was young, I had a best friend who got all the best toys and games. If I wanted it, I knew that my parents might not be able to afford it.  But if she wanted it too.....well, she would get it.

We were both fans of the Pac-Man arcade game that was across the street at the Pizza Delight!  When we heard about the Pac-Man Game, I hoped she would get it!  Of course, she did.  That was an awesome day!


 

Bring the video game to your table!  Roll the dice to see how many dots pacman moves, but be wary of the ghosts! Just like in the game, turn the tables on the ghosts by eating an energizer pellet, and send the ghosts back to their home. - Source

This was a board game, with all the same concepts as the video game.  Stay away from the ghosts.  Get as many "pellets" as possible. Clear the board.

I remember this being hours and hours of fun. The two of us would play often. 

The set up on this game was crazy long.  You had to put a marble in each dot!  If you wanted to play a 2nd round, you had to do it all again! LOL

But it was fun, and it is a fond memory of my childhood!

Did you ever play?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...