Monday 3 August 2015

Beef Up Your Game Night Collection

There has been many times in my life I wished I could use Monopoly money to buy real things. Alas it was always just a pipe dream.....until now!!





I have to confess in our family, we don't really have "Game Night". We sort of play games whenever we feel like it.  It may be the whole family, or just a few of us, but whenever the mood strikes, someone will say, you wanna play a game? And inevitably someone else will always say yes.

We play video games, app games, and of course board games.

We have been collecting many of the classic games I loved as a kid, to share with the boys.  This time I got Trouble.... I can't believe we had never played with them before.  All I have to do is say to the boys, hey you want to play a game, and they are up for it.  Yesterday was an impromptu game day, since Mommy had to test some games.  Yeah they loved it.



Trouble is just as much fun as I remember. The boys had a great time, and when they got to "smash" a brother they loved it!! Not nearly as much fun as "smashing" Mommy, which they all focused on the most! LOL


When everyone is focused on getting Mommy, the youngest, just keeps going.  No one worries about him because they really do underestimate him.  And this happened....


He won.  And he may have celebrated by jumping and dancing.  LOL We take winning seriously.  ha!

Trouble is a fun family game, that is super simple to learn.   It takes very little set up, and you can just get playing rather quickly.

At And She Games, we are always trying to show you, that you can be a gamer.  It might not be the traditional sense, but everyone starts somewhere.  And getting together with your family to have a family Game Night is a great way to do it!  Use your monopoly money to head into Toys R Us, and stock up on some games for your new family game night...or some more games for your family game night tradition.

Enter to win our Game Night Package giveaway!
 
Hasbro Game:
Price:
$    19.99
$    19.99
$    24.99
$    16.99
 $    19.99
TOTAL
$ 101.95
 
 

18 comments:

  1. we love playing monopoly junior, uno, trouble, sorry, we love board games

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love playing Connect 4 with my little one (Sabrina Tong)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PayDay (wish they still had this game..mine is so old!) and Disney's Monopoly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monopoly is my favorite board game.
    Florence C

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite board game of all time is the game of life :) (Andrea Amy)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monopoly is my favorite board game.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right now we are loving Dixit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love monopoly, Its been a family favorite for years :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. we LOVE games..UNO and monopoly are the family faves

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like playing the Game of Life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Monopoly is my favorite board game.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Monopoly is a family favourite

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favourite Board Game is Clue.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...