Tuesday 28 June 2016

Retro Twister

I don't think I am old, I really really don't, but sometimes there are things that remind me I am.  Ok today's example is older than me, I promise it is, but it's the version I remember the best (I think we had an old copy)....it's the Retro Series Twister Game.


The boys and I received the latest version previously, and while the boys love it, I missed the one I grew up on.  Yes, I like the new version, but I am a classic girl, so this version is much more my style!

Hasbro wanted to celebrate their 50th birthday this year but opening up the time machine and going way back to 1966! This meant they created the Retro Series, and came out with the 1966 version of the Twister game.  They have several games in the Retro Series currently, and you can find them here.


Twister is the stockin' feet game that will twist you and your friends up in knots. The mat and spinner look like they did when the game first took America by storm! Shake off your shoes, spread out your polka-dot Twister mat, and then grab a partner and get twisted - all over again!

Do you know anyone who really loves Twister?  Does it bring back some amazing memories for you, and some friends? Why not crochet this Twister Inspired Afghan?

There is also this super cute kid craft where you make a Twister board with your kids handprints!  This would be a great version for grandparents!

2 comments:

  1. The original was around when I was a kid, wow that's a long time ago

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh this is nostalgic. What a fun game!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...