I was just sitting here trying to think of some of our family favourite games to share with you,
1. Dutch Blitz - This is a crazy-fun-super-speedy card game. We use to play this a lot with our group of friends when we lived closer to them.
2. Xbox 360 Tomb Raider English - Hubby and I use to play the older ones, and hadn't played in a long time. We picked up the newer one and love it.
3. Cars Monopoly - Our boys LOVE LOVE LOVE this game.
4. Just Dance Disney Party Wii
5. UNO - Classic family game. I have tons of great memories playing this from when I was a kid, teen, and young adult.
6. Mario Kart Wii - Our whole family loves playing this, including the 3 yr old. He may not play well, but he has a great time.
7. Hasbro Bejeweled Board Game - I love the bejeweled app, and Facebook games, so when we tried out the board game, I loved that my son and I could play together.
8. Super Mario Bros World - Ok who doesn't love this classic?
What are your favourite games? Is it on the list? If not, what should I add? Have you tried any of the ones on our list yet?
Disclosure: Please note these really are our family's favourite games, but this post contains affiliate links.

Mario Party! I love that anybody can play, even people who don't "do" video games.
ReplyDeleteOh we should try that!!
DeleteGood list. I've heard of dutch blitz but never played it. We love monopoly millionaire because it has a clear ending and is faster than regular monopoly. There's a twist on yahtzee called YamSlam that is fun. Racko. Rummikub.
ReplyDeleteOh my dutch blitz is soooooooooo fun!! I've heard of monopoly millionare but never played, should check it out.
DeleteI actually have a sealed copy of Monopoly Millionaire kicking around my house. Guess I should open it up and give it a try!
Delete